“Tell me what to do” – 90 days of being bossed around!
Thanksgiving is a time of reflecting on what’s most important. The MOST important to me HERE is providing YOU value. And I want you to tell me what to do.
Between the idea of giving thanks while being surrounded by friends and family, I had my annual epiphany. For me giving thanks is most as much an internal as an external process. I think when we find our safe grateful for another, it is an invitation to pick up the phone and tell them. We are at our greatest value when we make a difference for another. This is my sincere belief.
And that’s the goal of this site:
Heroic Fatherhood exists to provide you with value, insights and actionable tools that will help you live a SELF-DIRECTED life. A self directed life:
- A life filled with meaning.
- A life where you are actively becoming the man you’ve always dreamed of being.
- A life where you choose, take action on and accomplish life-long goals.
- A life where you are clear on your value and feel more clarity, velocity and power.
- A life where you confidently weather the challenges of fatherhood, entrepreneurship and adulthood.
- A life of choices rooted in your values, operating with grace and without shame or guilt.
- A life of FUN!
Now, I could look into my world to find things to talk about, but that understandably won’t be nearly as valuable as what you’re dealing with RIGHT NOW.
So I have a question:
- What is the number one thing you’re struggling with right now?
Reply in the comments below and I will address them all in my next 90 days of posts!
Can’t wait to hear from you!
* Two cheeseballs having way too much fun in the rain and wind *